Land + Sea Portrait Session
1. Hybrid Session
In addition to underwater portrait session, we also do hybrid sessions which includes photos above and below water. Half of the session is taken on land while the other half takes place in the water. Hybrid Sessions are perfect for a couple looking for something both traditional and nontraditional. Please see the photo on the left as an example.
*You do not have to be a strong swimmer for a hybrid Session.
We are also always available if you have specific questions that you need answered. Please feel free to contact us anytime.
2. Hiking and Adventure
If you are looking for something completely unique, lets go on and adventure! If you are down to hike it, so are we! We love working with couples that want to do something different and are willing to put in some work to get it. Some of our favorite hikes around Oahu are: Crouching Lion, Lanikai Pill Boxs, Lulumahu Waterfall, Haleiwa Pill boxs and a million others on Maui! Please contact us if you would like to do an adventure portrait session, we would love to hear what you have in Mind!
3. Trash The Dress!
The day you have been waiting for is finally here! On the big day we will be there every step of the way! Our goal is to ensure that it is as fun, easy, and stress free as possible. We will be there to capture every momeny, from the begining to end so that you have memories that last a lifetime.
All three of our Land and Sea portrait sessions are $350. * Refunds and rescheduling are available in the terms that weather conditions do not pan out.
Photos will be delivered digitally through our secured online gallery. We have found that our clients love the digital photos. Along with the images, you will also receive the sharing and printing rights. Once you have the link, you will be free to share it with your friends and family! Let everyone see how awesome you are.
In addition to doing photos above the water, we also offer photos completely submerge red! Underwater sessions are one of our favorites.
Due to the nature of Underwater, these sessions tend to take about 2-3 hours.
During the session we make safety our number 1 priority. Photos in the water can be very straining, so we make sure that our couples are 100% comfortable in the water before trying any poses. In addition, we will bring surfboards that will act as flotation devices while we are in the water.
Our underwater photography sessions start at $400. This price includes....
* Please note that our underwater sessions take place on the North, East, and West side of the island due to best water clarity conditions. We do not offer underwater photography at or near Waikiki. We ask that our couples have a form a transportation that will allow them to drive up to an hour away from Waikiki. Also, the location of your shoot is subject to change if swells and storms affect the planned location negatively.
Frequently Asked Questions
+ Do I need to be an Experienced Swimmer to shoot underwater?
- We recommend that you consider yourself a comfortable swimmer. Most of our session take place in about 10-30ft of water. We recommend that you are comfortable with diving 5-10 feet for the session.
+ What If I Am Not A Good Swimmer But We Still Would Like Photos In The Water?
- We offer a portrait package that includes both land and water portraits (Land + Sea). The water portraits are not fully submerged, but they still offer unique and beautiful images!
+ Do I Need To Trash My Actual Wedding Dress?
- No! We have done many sessions where the couple will buy/use clothing that is different from their official wedding attire. Some wedding dresses are too heavy to shoot in the water, so we recommend a light and flowy dress. If you have concerns about your dress, please shoot us an email and we will help you out.
+ How Do We Book?
- Please feel free to contact us here. Once we confirm our availability, the booking process is very simple. We will send a contract, detailed quote, and ask for a 25% deposit. Once everything is received, your session is booked! It is as simple as that!